Video content drives much of today’s consumerism. From adorable videos of kittens chasing each other back and forth across a room to a training video for a new food product at a restaurant, there are a number of ways that videos can help promote a message. So much so, in fact, that socials media posts and emails without video components are often ignored or discarded. For this reason, there is an increasing need for movie producers as companies of all sizes attempt to increase sales and achieve other measures of success.
Finding the right movie producer for the video to help your company promote the new toy that you are offering this holiday season can help you get the product exposure that you need to drive the sales you are trying to attain. Although there are many traditional marketing companies that will do video content, commercials, and product placements, there are also a number of companies that need to outsource these projects so that they get the kind of quality that you desire.
Finding the right company can help companies of all size move toward the best marketing advertising materials are searching for organic video content that is focused around product placement, and promoting the services your business offers, and also programs inside your business.
Consider these facts and figures about the many ways that film producers and videographers can help companies of all size achieve their goals:
- Although films can be made anywhere, the state of Georgia was the number one location for feature film productions worldwide as of 2017.
- In fact, productions filmed in Georgia generated up to $9.5 billion in 2017.
- 60% of people who go to movies indicate that they feel more positive about a brand they have seen used in a product placement.
- Brand awareness can be increased by as much as 20% if marketers pay careful attention to product placement.
- The best elevator pitches, a key part of any marketing plan, should last 20 to 30 seconds.
- America has the number one largest paid product placement market in the world.
Remaining competitive in today’s marketing world is a challenge if you do not have a videographer on staff. Fortunately, there are many available film and movie producers who can help you achieve your goals.